A sublime and aerial commuting to discover the Grotte des Demoiselles in a different way!
Dare to wake up the adventurer who lies dormant in you! La Grotte des Demoiselles offers "The underground vertigo" , a leap into the void that will take you through the Cathedral room.
USEFUL INFORMATION :
- The evening begins with a drink of friendship on the panoramic terrace of the cave at the foot of the Thaurac cliff.
- We board the underground funicular to enter the heart of the cavity. The adventure begin…
- You will then discover, like the pioneers, the Grotte des Demoiselles privatized for the occasion. Lit by lantern, you can feel the cave fully in the silence, the darkness, the freshness. You will head to the specially designed platform in the large underground room known as "the cathedral".
- Then we equip you: helmet, harness, descender, cyclone lamp ... (We recommend that you bring warm clothes and shoes suitable for a visit in a humid environment.)
- Finally it will be for you THE moment of the unforgettable big jump from the specially designed platform 31 meters above the abyss. You have 5,4,3,2,1 GB! before taking off.
An exceptional experience to live absolutely!
2022 DATES - Monday to Thursday :
July - Thursday July 14, Monday July 18, Tuesday July 19, Wednesday July 20, Thursday July 21, Monday July 25, Tuesday July 26, Wednesday July 27, Thursday July 28.
August - Monday August 1, Tuesday August 2, Wednesday August 3, Thursday August 4, Monday August 8, Tuesday August 9, Wednesday August 10, Thursday August 11, Monday August 15, Tuesday August 16, Wednesday August 17, Thursday August 18, Monday August 22, Tuesday August 23, Wednesday August 24, Thursday August 25.
RESERVATION MANDATORY (limited number of places)
- 51 € / Pendular
- 21 € / Guest
- Reception at 5:30 p.m. on the panoramic terrace of the Grotto - Departure for a visit at 6 p.m.
- Duration approximately 3h
- Visit in French only!
We invite you to take your places on the online ticket office or to contact the Sales Department by completing the form or by email at [email protected].
This list is indicative but not exhaustive:
Pregnancy, herniated disc, heart and joint disease in general, history of severe head trauma, Ménière's dizziness, cerebrovascular malformation, ophthalmic problem (please inform us) ... All participants agree to have civil liability. For security reasons, on-board cameras (GoPro type) are only authorized under certain conditions.
Terms of Access
- Accessible from 40kg.
- Mandatory written parental authorization for minors.
- From 60 years and PMR: medical certificate of less than 3 months.
- Maximum weight: 150kg
Discovering a region means thinking local!
You can discover throughout the day at the Brasserie de la Grotte, the richness of the soil by taking a salty, sweet or iced break. We support the development of our territory by favoring local suppliers: pélardons and goat cheese, wines, honey, organic natural drinks, organic craft beers, meat and charcuterie are from here!